We are Northern Alberta’s only GM Speciality Collision Repair facility.
This is GM’s highest designation, earned by attaining a combination of personnel skills, training and facility excellence. We have the expertise to weld aluminum and other mixed metals, repair or replace sensors, as well as camera and radar technology. We are also experts in specialized joining techniques. Only twelve GM Dealership Body Shops hold the Specialty Collision Designation in Canada.
WHY NORTHGATE CHEVROLET COLLISION CENTRE?
- 2 Managers and 5 Craftsman of 127 Years of GM Experience!
- We use environmentally friendly water-based paints. We recycle entire vehicles, metals, and cardboard.
- Insurance and claim friendly! We’ll handle all the details for you!
- Since 1968, we’ve had a full-service body shop on site.
- We have some of the best craftsmen in the industry, both body repairs and refinishers. Our Four journeymen have 70 years of tenure at Northgate!
- Our Paint Process is state-of-the-art. We use environmentally friendly waterborne paint instead of harsh solvent-based.
- We cure our paintwork at 150 degrees Fahrenheit (66 Degrees Celsius!) Your paint is fully cured in about 15 minutes, reducing the chances of dust particle contamination. The result is a beautiful finish.
- Our repairs come with our own lifetime guarantee which is superior to any insurance company guarantee.
START A NO-OBLIGATION ESTIMATE HERE!