Corvette C8 Structural Repair Facility
GM insists your Corvette structural repairs are carried out at a Specialized Corvette C8 facility. We are northern Alberta’s only location for these repairs.
WHY NORTHGATE CHEVROLET COLLISION CENTRE?
- 2 Managers and 5 Craftsman of 127 Years of GM Experience!
- We use environmentally friendly water-based paints. We recycle entire vehicles, metals, and cardboard.
- Insurance and claim friendly! We’ll handle all the details for you!
- Since 1968, we’ve had a full-service body shop on site.
- We have some of the best craftsmen in the industry, both body repairs and refinishers. Our Four journeymen have 70 years of tenure at Northgate!
- Our Paint Process is state-of-the-art. We use environmentally friendly waterborne paint instead of harsh solvent-based.
- We cure our paintwork at 150 degrees Fahrenheit (66 Degrees Celsius!) Your paint is fully cured in about 15 minutes, reducing the chances of dust particle contamination. The result is a beautiful finish.
- Our repairs come with our own lifetime guarantee which is superior to any insurance company guarantee.